Golden Hair Milk
If your hair is constantly dry, breaks easily, or even suffers from stubborn dandruff, this is your saving grace!
This light-weight formula melts into hair and features ingredients that are known to reduce (if not prevent) excessive dandruff on the scalp, while smoothing each strand & promoting moisture retention. The kokum butter helps lock in moisture, while the horsetail extract helps to build strong strands from the root to the ends.
6 oz. glass jars with metal lid
Sea Buckthorn Oil is the star of the show because it's what gives the hair milk its signature golden hue. It's high in vitamins A, C, and E, helping fight free-radical damage while brightening hair and improving shine.
Hydrovance or hydroxyethyl urea is a silky compound that prevents the growth of Malassezia Globosa, the naturally-occurring fungus that grows on the scalp and is the main cause of dandruff. Hydrovance also helps with softening and soothing hairs strands, while sealing the follicle to retain moisture, which helps prevent breakage and split ends.
Horsetail Extract helps maintain silica and collagen levels in the scalp and hair follicle which is crucial for healthy, strong hair. It also helps stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, which aids in hair growth.
Full Ingredient List: Garcinia indica (kokum butter), squalane oil (olive-derived), hippophaes rhamnoides (sea buckthorn oil), equisetum arvense (horsetail extract), althaea officinalis (marshmallow root extract), matricaria chamomilla (chamomile extract), hydroxyethyl urea (hydrovance), fragrance.
- The light-weight formula doesn't weigh hair down and doesn't create a lot of build up
- Seal cuticle to retain moisture and prevent dry, brittle hair, split ends, and breakage
- Soften hair, making it more manageable and less prone to knots
- Stimulate blood circulation to scalp, bringing nutrients to increase hair growth
- Soothe scalp and inhibit growth of Malassezia fungus which will prevent dandruff
- The ingredients also help improve skin and nails, which means the more consistently you use it on your hair (with bare hands), the stronger your natural nails will become. It can also be used on skin to brighten and balance skin tone, plumping skin, and prevent moisture loss (think 'super body butter"!)
How To Use
Use as a daily hair dressing for styling dry hair; as a leave-in conditioner on wash day; or as a pre-shampoo treatment. You can even try it as a deep-conditioning treatment!
Recommended to use in conjunction with the Crown Mist on wash day for the ultimate in hair hydration, detangling, and wash-n-go styles.
Start with a quarter-sized amount- a little goes a long way!